Are you an experienced software developer who likes to learn new technologies? Do you know how to write code and how to deliver high quality software solutions? Would you like to make an impact for our customers and relieve them of their boring work? Then you might be the Digital Automation Engineer we are looking for!
Robonext is a dynamic and innovative company specialized in implementing Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Low Code applications. To strengthen our rapidly growing company, we are looking for Digital Automation Engineers, based in Edegem or Liege.
This job entails the following responsibilities:
- You talk to our customers and understand their business processes and requirements
- You design the best technical solution to automate their process, making use of RPA, AI and Low Code
- You develop RPA robots using software tools such as UiPath and Microsoft Power Automate
- You test and troubleshoot your robots
- You deliver trainings to our customers on how they can build their own robots
- You coach and support your junior colleagues
- You offer support and maintenance to existing automations
You recognize yourself in the following description:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 2 years of software development experience (preferably in .NET or RPA)
- You are strong in clear communication
- You are customer-oriented and take your responsibility
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch (Edegem) or French (Liege) and English.
This is what we have to offer:
- A dynamic full-time job in an innovative, fast-growing company
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- A pleasant and informal working environment where initiative is valued
- Plenty of learning and certification opportunities
- Great colleagues