Quares is a reference in the Belgian real estate sector for more than 15 years. With more than 70 employees spread over 6 offices, Quares is driven by innovation and pioneers in the application of new technologies. In 2019, Quares hired robonext to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for real estate management. This is how Rob was born, a digital employee for the Finance team. In FD Magazine, Jens De Roover, Finance & IT Manager at Quares, explains their practical experience with RPA.
In the interview (in Dutch), Jens outlines the history of the collaboration. Quares first identified RPA as an interesting technology given the repetitive nature of many internal business processes related to real estate management, such as invoicing, indexing, preparing payment files, etc. After a preliminary phase with Capgemini, Quares started looking for a specialized RPA partner. “That’s how we ended up at robonext. We immediately felt a good match because of their pricing, ambition and expertise.”
According to Jens De Roover, these are the main benefits of RPA for Quares:
- RPA is an accessible stepping stone for further automation and digitization
- The employees lose less time on boring and repetitive work, and can thus focus more on customer interaction or more complex tasks
- RPA ensures better business processes
- The operational risk is decreasing. “RPA is never tired and always paying attention.”
- Due to the flexibility of RPA, lead times are shortened and backlogs can be eliminated.
Read the full interview with Jens De Roover in FD Magazine:
Discover the full case study of Quares in our Cases section: